Seat G31 of EK 344, en route to Dubai
I'm sorry I couldn't write earlier, but it was absoultely vital that I catch as much sleep as possible.Obviously I didn't...
I think I slept for an hour at most. It's too bloody cramped, I tell you. I know you can store your stuff under your seat, but in the case of the person in front of me, that left me with no choice (or rather, no space) than to sleep sideways with my knees bent towards the aisle.
Of course that meant practically everybody walking down the aisle banged into me!
Finally I gave up and decided to get the aid of a bacardi.
Such a brilliant idea considering how freezing I was.
UNFORTUNATELY, plain bacardis taste worse than beer...and that's saying a lot. Remind me to order them with orange juice in the future.
But then again, it did its job.
*yawn*
Pity breakfast will be served soon. Then the plane will land.
Uh-oh.


<< Home