Waiting for the tour bus to leave the hotel
So we got to the hotel (just as I was dozing off!), and found out that not all the rooms had been prepared yet, so each group was assigned to two rooms - one for the girls, one for the guys.Eh wait.
Aren't I the only girl in my group?
Wahahaha. I got a room all to myself! :)

Washed up and changed, then went down with the others for breakfast. The dining hall was full so I had to wait a little while, but still I managed two helpings of pancakes, (chicken) ham, tomato omelette and fried potatoes.
Then I still had a teensy bit of time left, so I went back to the room to be a GOOD GIRL and take my vitamins.
...
BAH.
Water + barcardi + orange juice for breakfast is not good. And speaking of which, I had a pretty full breakfast on the plane - and my stupid stomach still had the audacity to rumble on the way to the hotel! :P
P.S. Dubai has a flower clock just like the one in Geneva! Passed by too fast so no pictures though.


<< Home